3-4 ripened bananas
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 egg, beaten
2 cups gluten-free flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons milk
Cinnamon sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin.
2. Beat eggs and bananas together, then add all other ingredients and mix well.
3. Fill muffin tins ¾ full with mixture.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the muffins.
5. Cook for approximately 20 minutes until risen and golden.
Adapted from: http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/easy-banana-muffins-L3078.html