1 1/2 – 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. fresh rosemary for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a 8×8″ oven-proof pan with 2 layers of tin foil.
2. In small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken thighs in the foil layered pan then pour the mixture on top of it. Turn the chicken around in the sauce to make sure it gets all coated.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let chicken sit for 5 minutes then transfer to a plate. Do NOT discard the liquid.
6. Immediately after plating chicken, whisk in the 1 tbsp. of cornstarch into the liquid in the pan. You’ll create a nice, thick sauce to drizzle over your chicken. You need to do cornstarch mixing immediately because the liquid needs to be hot in order for it to thicken properly. If it’s still not thickening after 1 tbsp., you can add a little more.
7. Sprinkle rosemary on top before serving.