8 small corn tortilla(s)
1 lb uncooked 93% lean ground chicken
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp table salt
1 cup canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
2/3 cup fat free salsa, verde
1 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped, divided
1/2 cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, sharp-variety
reduced-fat sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place tortillas on prepared pan; bake until crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic, cumin and salt; cook, breaking up chunks of chicken with a wooden spoon, until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Next, in a bowl, mash beans and salsa with a fork until well-blended and most of the beans are mashed; stir in 1/2 cup cilantro.
5. To assemble pizzas, spread bean mixture over each tortilla; top each with chicken mixture and sprinkle each with cheese. Bake until cheese melts and topping is hot, about 3 minutes. (Broil pizzas to brown cheese even more, if desired.)
6. Remove pizzas from oven and top each with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Yields 1 pizza per serving.