2 chicken breasts (cooked, chopped & sprinkled w/ garlic salt)
1 gluten-free pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter
6 garlic cloves, roasted & minced
2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup half & half
1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried/ground thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon + 1 teaspoon (or more) dried parsley, divided
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut chicken breasts in half, place on the baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake at 375°F until the chicken juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 165°F. While the chicken cooks, roast garlic in an oven-proof ramekin.
2. Remove from the oven and chop the chicken into small bite sized strips. Peel the garlic and mince.
3. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Spray the pizza baking sheet with cooking spray. Cook the crust for about 5 minutes then remove from the oven.
4. While the pizza crust is in the oven, add butter and roasted garlic to a medium sauce pan. Cook for about 2 minutes over medium heat. Stir in milk and half & half and whisk together. Reduce heat to medium-low. Sift flour over milk mixture while whisking together to prevent lumps. Add ground black pepper, ground thyme, dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley & garlic salt and whisk well. Turn off heat and add parmesan cheese. Stir together until all cheese is melted.
5. Spoon the sauce onto the half baked pizza crust. Top with chicken, red onion and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle dried parsley on the pizza.
6. Place entire pizza back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese and crust reach your desired doneness.