1 cup uncooked quinoa
15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
3 roma tomatoes
1 orange bell pepper
1 1/2 cups corn
4 green onions
For the dressing:
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. basil (or fresh if you have it)
1. Rinse quinoa, and cook according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and basil. Set aside.
3. Slice green onions, dice roma tomatoes and bell pepper.
4. When quinoa is done cooking, let cool. Then place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Pour dressing over top and mix well to combine. Can eat immediately or chill before serving.