4 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Peel, rinse and dry the potatoes.
3. Cut the sweet potatoes into fries.(Depending on the size of the sweet potato, you may wish to cut it in half lengthwise but if it is small/short, don’t worry about it. Take a half of the sweet potato and cut it into large slices about 3/4 inch thick. Then cut them lengthwise at about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick.)
4. Toss them into a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and mix well so that they are coated evenly. Bake them for 20-25 minutes depending on their thickness and how you prefer your fries.
5. Place the fries in a bowl and sprinkle on the cheese and cilantro (optional). Season with salt & pepper.